Terms & Conditions of Account
Opening an account with Hatch End Cars makes your business or social journeys that bit easier. When booking your car on account, you simply have to quote your account number and know that you will receive an invoice with all the jobs booked over the last month* in one go, you will also receive priority as a Hatch End Cars account holder. For the frequent customer or company car booker this saves time and effort and can even be used to track bookings for different departments in one easy step. Our passenger, parcel and executive services are all available with an account.
1) Accounts are opened on the strict understanding that payments are made within 14 days of receipt of invoice - invoices are issued on a monthly basis (*or more frequently if required).
2) Queries regarding a job must be made within 10 days of receiving the invoice, after this period, queries will only be dealt with at the management’s discretion.
3) Account customers are not to deduct monies from their invoice unless accompanied by an official credit note from Hatch End Cars.
4) Hatch End Cars cannot accept any responsibility for misuse of the account facility by any member of the account holder’s personnel or associates.
5) Personal Account Customers are required to provide Credit/Debit Card Details (in Section 3), by signing the declaration you agree to the following condition: If payment is not forthcoming within the timescale agreed all monies outstanding will be charged directly to that Credit/Debit Card without any further notice.
6) All accounts are subject to £5 admin charge per month if an invoice is produced.There wont be any invoice produced If you haven't used us in a month and there wont be £5 admin charge.
7) All card payments subject to a 5% surcharge. Upon completion please return to: Hatch End Cars Ltd, Unit 8 Pickwick Walk, 286 Uxbridge Road, Pinner, Middlesex HA5 4HSAccount is activated 48hrs after receiving the form - if there are any queries HEC will contact you on the number above